It’s been an exciting month for the Kimchi Chronicles on the technology front! From new blog features to a detailed travel resource, there are a few changes we’d like to share with you. Here’s a short update!
1. Comments: We now have commenting features on the blog. We’d love to hear your feedback!
2. Visit Korea: The travel section on our website is up to date, full of Kimchi Chronicles-tailored suggestions of where to eat, stay, and go all over Korea.
1. Marja’s Twitter: Marja has a new Twitter page, which you can check out here.
2. Kimchi Chronicles Twitter: Check out the Kimchi Chronicles Twitter here for updates!
1. Marja’s Facebook Fan Page: Marja now has a Facebook fan page, where she’ll post updates and photos regularly.
2. Kimchi Chronicles Page: Stay tuned for more exciting photos, exclusives, and all things Kimchi Chronicles-related here.
The Kimchi Chronicles Video contest has officially launched, and there are some great prizes at stake. See the official contest announcement on Youtube, and for more information, check out the blog.