Love the cooking segments on the show? Imagine yourself as an aspiring food star? You’re in
luck because Kimchi Chronicles is launching a video contest this month with exciting giveaways.
Here’s the skinny:
Post a video of yourself cooking one of Marja’s recipes (or something inspired from one!) from the Kimchi Chronicles cookbook. The video should be under 5 minutes, and the segment should feature the cookbook, if possible.
Subscribe to the Kimchi Chronicles Youtube Channel, and post your video response to the official contest video announcement. The contest runs from Wednesday, October 19 through Saturday, December 31, so be sure to upload your video within this time frame. Please also leave your email along with your video. The judging panel will consist of members of the teams at DramaFever, Hmart.com, Rasa Malaysia, CJ Foods, and Kimchi Chronicles, including Marja!
Your chance at fame, the title of Kimchi Chronicles Chef, and an amazing prize. The winning videos will also be posted on the Kimchi Chronicles blog, and Facebook and Youtube pages. DramaFever will also feature the top 3 videos on their website.
A year’s supply of Hmart kimchi, a year’s subscription of DramaFever Premium, a year’s supply of CJ Bibigo Korean Pantry Set, and $100 gift certificate at Hmart.com.
Cuisinart appliance, a year’s subscription of DramaFever Premium, and a $75 gift certificate at Hmart.com.
Cuisinart appliance, a year’s subscription of DramaFever Premium, $50 gift certificate at Hmart.com.
Up to 5 individuals awarded a month’s subscription of DramaFever Premium, $50 gift certificate at Hmart.com.
1. The contest runs from Oct. 19- Dec. 31, and all videos must be posted by Dec. 31 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Winners will be chosen and notified within two weeks, via email.
2. US residents eligible only.
3. Prize will be mailed to the winner’s mailing address. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
4. By entering or accepting the prize in this contest, winners agree to these official rules, terms, and conditions.
5. All video entries will be reviewed by members of the Kimchi Chronicles team, including Marja. Keep it clean, light, and fun.
Thanks to our partners